Welcome to IKHANA’S Career Page.
At IKHANA, we’re aircraft people. Our mission is to enhance the value and utility of aircraft for operators worldwide. Our customers include Commercial, VIP, and Special Missions Operators.
From our start with vintage aircraft restoration in the 1970’s and Hollywood movie support into the 1990’s, to our extensive modifications on a wide range of aircraft since the turn of the century, we have built on our 45+ year legacy to become a premier provider of engineered aircraft modifications.
We invite you to join us in our global quest to provide turn-key DESIGN-BUILD-FLY solutions.
Apply before 2017-08-27
• Physically fills hardware and parts orders in a fast-paced environment
• Internal coordination of inventory
• Parts/Tool check-out service to employees via a “Parts Service” window
• Reports directly to the Parts Specialist/Administrator
• Check-out parts and tools to shop personnel
• Data Entry
• Reconcile inventory usage
• Maintain minimum inventory levels
• Ability to work quickly and proficiently in order to meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to learn quickly and grow with the company
• Familiarity with Mil-Spec Hardware (MS & NAS, etc.)
• 1-3 years Aviation Parts experience
• Current knowledge and use of Quantum Component Control Software, preferably in the aviation industry (not required, but highly desired)
• Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Fluent written and verbal English skills
• Basic mathematical skills
• Position involves sitting, standing, reaching, bending, repetitive motion (typing), walking up stairs
• May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be detail oriented and have good reasoning skills
• For safety reasons, employee must remain alert to working conditions and aware of safety, health and environmental concerns
IKHANA Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, this job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer
IKHANA Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, ancestry, age, sexual preference, physical or mental disability marital status, disabled veterans, recent separated veterans, armed forces service medal veterans, and active duty or campaign badge veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
(in absence of an online application):
IKHANA Group, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodation for resume submittal consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact a human resources representative by email at email@example.com or call (951) 600-0009 and ask for Human Resources.