IKHANA Twin Otter X2™/ -300HG™
DHC-6-300 Series – Serial Number: 470
US FAA Registration: N805RT
Total Time Since Re-Life™: 0.0 hours.
Total Cycles Since Re-Life™: 0.0 cycles.
IKHANA’s Twin Otter X2™ is a completely remanufactured Re-Life™ version of the legendary DHC-6 series Twin Otter. This Twin Otter X2™ is offered with “Zero-time” and “Zero-cycles” for the structural fatigue life and all airframe components and includes a Garmin G950NXi integrated avionics package and has RWMI DHC-6-300HG™ Standard Commuter Category STC incorporated allowing increased gross weight for operation at 14,000 lbs. MTOW.
- IKHANA RWMI DHC-6 Re-Life Fuselage™ per US FAA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) No. SA02380LA, Canadian (TCCA) STC No.: SA15-7, European Union (EASA) STC No. 10052608, with new structural life limits of 66,000 hours/132,000 cycles.
- IKHANA RWMI DHC-6 Re-Life Wing Boxes™ per FAA STC SA00160LA, TCCA STC No. SA96-65, EASA STC No. 10053323, with new structural life limits of 45,000 hours/90,000 cycles.
- IKHANA DHC-6 Re-Life Nacelle™ per FAA STC SA02474LA, TCCA STC No. SA15-14, EASA STC. No.10048850, with new structural life limits of 45,000 hours or 90,000 flight cycles.
- IKHANA DHC-6 Re-Life Flight Controls™ per FAA STC No. SA02457LA, TCCA STC No.SA14-62, EASA STC No. 10048528, with new structural life limits of 66,000 hours/132,000 cycles.
- New wing struts and strut links, LH & RH.
- New fuselage, wing, and nacelle wiring harnesses, with remanufactured electrical panels and new circuit breakers.
- All system components are fully checked, factory-new or newly overhauled, as appropriate.
- Fixed wheeled landing gear, overhauled, with new tires and Cleveland wheels/brakes.
- Current maintenance inspections (Basic A, B, C12, and D Checks per DHC PSM 1-6-7).
- Baseline five (5) year corrosion inspection I.A.W. DHC-6 Corrosion Inspection Manual, PSM 1-6-5.
- Exterior painted white with DuPont™ Imron® polyurethane enamel Blue/White/Black. Available with customized livery as required.
- Extended range wing tip fuel tanks installed in accordance with Viking/DHC SOO-6095.
- Sealed Lead-Acid battery.
- New carbon steel flight control cables.
- HID landing lights and taxi LED light.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-34 engines:
- Factory-New rated at 750 SHP provided with PWC warranty (1000 hours unlimited calendar years).
- Hartzell HC-D4N-3A/D9515 four-bladed scimitar propellers.
- Two (2) cockpit seats covered in durable, fade resistant fabric/vinyl materials with removable sheepskin covers including seat belts.
- Standard nineteen (19) passenger commuter seating configuration.
- Five (5) Single Left-Hand seats.
- Six (6) Double Right-Hand seats.
- One (1) LH and one (1) RH FS 332 bulkhead mounted, fold-down seats.
- Seats covered in durable, fade resistant fabric/vinyl materials including seatbelts and four (4) seatbelt extenders.
- Forward passenger entry airstair door.
- Commuter-type “hard shell” Kydex interior.
- Floor mounted emergency pathway luminescent lighting (Optional).
- Coin mat flooring.
- Cabin LED lights.
- Cockpit fans.
INCORPORATION OF STCs:
- IKHANA’s RWMI DHC-6-300HG™ Standard Commuter Category STC allowing operation with a maximum take-off weight of 14,000 lbs. (6350 Kg) per US FAA STC No. SA02682LA. NOTE: Incorporation of this STC will result in a modification to the structural life limits of the Re-Life™ components.
- Crew Oxygen System installed per IKHANA FAA STC number SA03266NY/TCCA STC number SA12-46 with demand-type masks (includes microphone) and smoke goggles.
The avionics system is provided with a Garmin G950 NXi configuration with all Factory-New equipment:
- Dual Garmin GDU1050 ten-inch (10”) Primary Flight Displays (PFD), Pilot/Co-Pilot.
- Garmin GDU1550 fifteen-inch (15”) Multi-Functional Display (MFD).
- Garmin GCU477 MFD Controller.
- Dual Garmin GDC7400 Air Data Computers (ADC).
- Dual Garmin GRS79 Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS).
- Dual Garmin GIA 64W WAAS GPS/NAV/COM Integrated Avionics Units.
- Dual Garmin GTX 3000 ADS-B Transponders.
- Garmin GTS 8000 TCAS-II.
- Dual Garmin GEA 71B Engine/Airframe Interface units.
- Dual Garmin GMA 1360D Audio Panels.
- Garmin GWX-75/80 Weather Radar and radome.
- Mid-Continent MD302 Standby Attitude Module.
- Cobham 251 Paging Passenger Address system.
- Artex 406 AF ELT with whip antenna.
- Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) and Flight Data Recorder (FDR).
- Garmin TAWS – Class A.
- Garmin GRA 5500 Radar Altimeter.
- Primus KHF-1050 High Frequency (HF) Radio System.
- Genesys STEC System 65 Autopilot.
- Bendix King KN 63DME and KA 61 Antenna.
- Bendix King KR 87 ADF and KA 44B Antenna.
- Flightcell DMZx Satcom System.
The aircraft will be provided in United Sates registry with a Standard Airworthiness Certificate.
Final pricing to be based on selected configuration and related options. Options pricing available upon request.
- Customized seating and interiors: Commuter, VIP, Utility, Paratroop.
- Garmin G950 Avionics Suite is now available.
- Air Conditioning system.
- Enclosed lavatory (forward or aft cabin).
- Camera hatches (forward and aft) for special airborne sensors.
- Special Missions customizations.
- Amphibious or Float Landing Gear.
IKHANA Group Inc. Proprietary. This document contains information, which is proprietary to IKHANA Group, Inc. /IKHANA Aircraft Services or one of its customers. Any reproduction, disclosure, or use of this information, without IKHANA Group, Inc.’s prior written consent, is expressly prohibited. Copyright 2016 IKHANA Group Inc.
All data provided in this document is approximate, for discussion purposes only and may be subject to certain conditions. This document does not constitute an offer, commitment, representation, or warranty of any kind. All data is subject to change without prior written notice. (1608-2)