Title: Facilities Assistant
- Performs typical maintenance tasks to support the Facilities Manager
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machinery and the building
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Facilities Manager
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-5 years facilities related experience
- Knowledge of building and business codes a plus
- Position requires operation of company vehicle(s)
- Must possess acceptable driving record
- Requires valid California Driver’s license
- Position involves sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, lying down, climbing, twisting, reaching, pushing, shoving, lifting, carrying and moving objects that can weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Position will alternate between working indoors and outdoors with variable climate and lighting conditions.
- Must be able to interact with all types of individuals, be mentally alert, detail oriented, and have good reasoning skills.
- For safety reasons, employee must remain alert to working conditions and aware of safety, health and environmental concerns.
- The employee will be in the vicinity of site specific chemicals and materials subjecting the employee to possible injury from contact or exposure. Proper personal protective equipment and attire should be worn.
- Paid holidays to eligible employees
- Paid vacation to eligible employees
- Paid sick time to eligible employees
- Medical, dental and 401k to eligible employees
IKHANA Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V