Aircraft Structures Mechanic
- Perform maintenance and alteration tasks in accordance with the current technical data provided
- Layout, drill, form, and trim aircraft sheet metal parts and assemblies both new and repaired aircraft
- Properly record the work performed on the appropriate maintenance record
- Properly execute the duties assigned
- 3 years of experience in aircraft structures a must
- A & P license or military aircraft experience a plus
- Must own and be able to use their own tools: drill motor, 90 degrees drill motor, rivet gun and sets, dye grinders, cleco pliers, countersink cages and standard hand tools
- Knowledge of aircraft hardware and materials and processes
- Ability to identify, install and remove common aircraft fasteners
- Basic print reading skills and layout skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
The Structures Mechanic performs functions, or is immediately available to perform functions that are considered safety sensitive for the purpose of maintenance or preventive maintenance as defined by 14 CFR 121. Therefore, employment and continued employment with the company is conditioned upon full compliance with the company’s Antidrug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program as required by 14 CFR Part 120, 135, 145 and 49 CFR Part 40.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, this job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
- Medical, dental and 401K to eligible employees.
- Paid holidays to eligible employees.
- Paid vacation to eligible employees.
- Paid sick time to eligible employees.
IKHANA Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V