IKHANA Aircraft Services, an IKHANA Group Company, is an airplane and rotor-craft fabrication, modification, and engineering facility located just north of San Diego, east of Los Angeles, at the French Valley airport (F70) in Murrieta, California.
IKHANA Aircraft Services is an FAA Certified Repair Station (#JRPR350F) and is authorized to perform:
• Aircraft heavy “depot level” maintenance.
• Unlimited Class 3 aircraft repair and alteration.
• Limited Class 4 aircraft repair and alteration.
• Engine and propeller removal/reinstallation, engine maintenance.
• IKHANA also provides custom design, fabrication, assembly, and installation of complex aerodynamic structures for the aerospace industry.
Title: Parts Assistant
- Physically fills hardware and parts orders in a fast-paced environment
- Internal coordination of inventory
- Parts/Tool check-out service to employees via a “Parts Service” window
- Reports directly to the Parts Specialist/Administrator
- Check-out parts and tools to shop personnel
- Data Entry
- Reconcile inventory usage
- Maintain minimum inventory levels
- Ability to work quickly and proficiently in order to meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly and grow with the company
- Familiarity with Mil-Spec Hardware (MS & NAS, etc.)
- 1-3 years Aviation Parts experience
- Current knowledge and use of Quantum Component Control Software, preferably in the aviation industry (not required, but highly desired)
- Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluent written and verbal English skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Position involves sitting, standing, reaching, bending, repetitive motion (typing), walking up stairs
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be detail oriented and have good reasoning skills
- For safety reasons, employee must remain alert to working conditions and aware of safety, health and environmental concerns
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, this job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
IKHANA Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Qualified applicants can apply online at www.ikhanagroup.com