IKHANA Aircraft Services, an IKHANA Group Company, is an airplane and rotor-craft fabrication, modification, and engineering facility located just north of San Diego, east of Los Angeles, at the French Valley airport (F70) in Murrieta, California.
IKHANA Aircraft Services is an FAA Certified Repair Station (#JRPR350F) and is authorized to perform:
• Aircraft heavy “depot level” maintenance.
• Unlimited Class 3 aircraft repair and alteration.
• Limited Class 4 aircraft repair and alteration.
• Engine and propeller removal/reinstallation, engine maintenance.
• IKHANA also provides custom design, fabrication, assembly, and installation of complex aerodynamic structures for the aerospace industry.
• Perform maintenance and alteration tasks in accordance with the current technical data, manufacturers’ instructions for continued airworthiness, service bulletins, and other FAA approved/acceptable data
• Ensure thorough familiarity with all tools and equipment including inspection aids used within the area of responsibility
• Properly record the work performed on the appropriate maintenance record
• Properly execute the duties assigned.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in aircraft maintenance, phase inspections, C or D checks, and/or line maintenance
• Experience in maintaining aircraft system components may be considered
• Aviation maintenance or military aviation experience preferred
• Ability to use a variety of hand tools and shop equipment for maintenance and or/manufacturing
• Ability to identify, remove, and install common aircraft components
• Knowledge of aircraft hardware, materials, and processes
• Recommended to have common hand tools for maintenance
• Strong work ethic and absolute integrity
The Aircraft Mechanic performs functions, or is immediately available to perform functions that are considered safety sensitive for the purpose of maintenance or preventive maintenance as defined by 14 CFR 121. Therefore, employment and continued employment with the company is conditioned upon full compliance with the company’s Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program as required by 14 CFR Part 120, 135, 145 and 49 CFR Part 40.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, this job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
IKHANA Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V